Private Party Guidelines
- All functions will be at the discretion of the OYC board of directors.
- Number of guests should not exceed a total of 30 people.
- Sponsoring member(s) must be in good standing*
- If food is served, the kitchen operator is given first refusal to provide food for the function during the season the kitchen is in operation.
- Specific areas of the Club grounds cannot be reserved in advance. The general membership should not be displaced from normal use of the Club.
- All trash from the event must be removed from the premises/grounds, clubhouse, restrooms, etc.
- Swimming is prohibited when there are no lifeguards on duty.
- In case of high use by members, Non-member guests should park in the lot behind the clubhouse or the upper lot along Route 38.
*Requesting member(s) must be in good standing (must be active and have the current year's dues paid in full) at the time of the request/function.
If no trash receptacles are available, all party related refuse shall be removed from the premises by host member.