Private Party Guidelines
- All functions will be at the discretion of the OYC board of directors.
- Number of guests should not exceed a total of 30 people.
- Sponsoring member(s) must be in good standing*
- If food is served, the kitchen operator is given first refusal to provide food for the function during the season the kitchen is in operation.
- Specific areas of the Club grounds cannot be reserved in advance. The general membership should not be displaced from normal use of the Club.
- All trash from the event must be removed from the premises/grounds, clubhouse, restrooms, etc.
- Swimming is prohibited when there are no lifeguards on duty.
- Non-member guests should park in the lot behind the clubhouse or the upper lot along Route 38.
*Requesting member(s) must be in good standing (must be active and have the current year's dues paid in full) at the time of the request/function.
Upon permission to host the private party, a User Fee of $100 should be sent by check payable to Owasco Yacht Club to Club Treasurer Rich Knaul and mailed to 6112 Oakridge Rd., Auburn NY 13021.
If the area used is not left in the same condition in which it was found, the sponsoring member(s) will be billed an additional $50 fee plus any applicable charges.
If no trash receptacles are available, all party related refuse shall be removed from the premises by host member.