Members have preferential use of Club facilities. However, we welcome guests under the guidelines listed below. All Guests must be accompanied by a member in-good-standing (a member in-good-standing has all current dues and fees paid in full.)
- A non-member guest may attend up to five (5) visits per season. If a guest wishes to visit more often, members are encouraged to sponsor their guest for membership. To be fair to all members, please do not abuse this privilege.
- Guests are asked to sign the Guest Book located near the Food Service window upon arrival at the Club.
- This policy pertains to local guests and members who are currently on leave.
- Out-of-town houseguests (relatives and friends who live more than 50-miles from OYC) may enjoy full membership privileges during their stay when accompanied by the member.
- Members with boats may take guests on their boats at any time.
- Sailing crews may be extended guest privileges by their skippers.
- Under special circumstances, the boar dof directors may make exceptions to the rules.